Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Welcome!

Today, while cooking a toffee banana pie, I realized that I should begin writing about all of my experiences in the kitchen and logging what I do. All of my failures, major failures, and actual successes while cooking logged in one spot sounds much better than posting all of my camera phone pictures on my Facebook. This was decided after I literally found myself annoyed with people who constantly post pictures of their kitchen creations, babies, dogs and pictures of themselves in the bathroom mirror. Don't lie, you know you think the same! Who really wants to see 1,000 pictures of your baby, come on people- post the cute ones, let us oogle, and everyone will be happy. But I digress.  Hope you enjoy, and if you are currently uploading the 15th picture of your dog laying on the couch, then I hope you don't hold grudges! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment